Dental Implants & Happy SmilesDental Implants are a cornerstone of cosmetic dentistry
What Are Dental Implants?
Implant is made from small titanium post that is placed into your jawbone. After your jawbone heals, crowns, bridges, or dentures will be affixed to the implants.
Types of Dental Implants
- Single implants – used to replace individual teeth
- Multiple implants – used to replace many teeth
- Full-mouth implants – replace all teeth in your lower or upper jaw
- All on 6 – use just 6 implants to support a full set of replacement teeth
- All on 4 – use just 4 implants to support a full set of replacement teeth
- Mini implants – for those who don’t have enough bone to support full-size implants
- Implant-retained and implant-supported dentures – to secure dentures for maximum stability
- Immediate implants – placed directly after tooth extraction
Dental Implants Gallery
Recent Dental Implants from Actual Patients
More Dental Implants Gallery
Recent Dental Implant Patients
Dental Implant Options
What Are Immediate Implants?
If you have damaged teeth that needs to be replaced, immediate implants can be placed in the same appointment as your extractions. Once your tooth is extracted, the implant will be placed into the socket right away. You don’t have to wait for your mouth to heal first, saving time and allowing you to get your restorations (crowns, bridge, or dentures) sooner than you may have thought possible.
Surgeries and Procedures
If you are unable to have a dental implant procedure performed right away due to an underlying condition, we will handle those conditions first and then perform the implants. For instance, if you need to have your teeth extracted. Dr. Pioch also performs bone grafting and sinus lifts to ensure you have an adequate amount of jawbone to have the implants placed.